[Trainer-talk] Anyone aware of O&M applications for I-Pad?

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 00:21:29 UTC 2011

Beyond the myriad of GPS apps out there, I have read of someone that
is making an app for indoors navigation, but it sounded like that it's
very much still in the development stage. I don't know much about the
iPad, but if it doesn't have a built in GPS receiver, then you'd
likely need to get an external one. There are lots of IOS GPS apps out
there such as: Navigon, TomTom, Motion X, and the built in Maps.
There's also some smaller apps that don't have as many features like
Sendero's Look Around app, that only give info on where you currently
are, nearest cross street, and nearest 5 points of interest.

Hth,
Wayne