[Trainer-talk] New Laptop; and JAWS questions?

Dean Martineau dean at topdotenterprises.com
Sun Jan 30 07:50:43 UTC 2011

I'm a big Toshiba fan, based on nothing but personal experience.  NFBTRANS won't work on your 64-29t computer, and today you couldn't connect the Apex to it but you will be able to do so within a month or so when the update comes out. jaws will be fine but it depends if you're planning to connect some obscure hardware to it.