[Trainer-talk] Outlook07 deleting messages, rules an dothers

CathyAnne Murtha cathyannemurtha at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 23:17:35 UTC 2011

Rick Harmon may have some free Outlook resources on his site.  You may want
to check it out.

To review your rules and delete those you don't want:

Open the Microsoft Office button of Outlook (ALT-F) navigate to "Rules and
Alerts."  Within this dialog is a list view containing all your rules.
Navigate to the rule you'd like to delete and activate the "delete" button
at the top of the dialog. (ALT-D).

3.-Lastly in Outlook Express's Address book I could program certain email

addresses to send email using no format. How is this done in Outlook07?

I don't believe Outlook 2007 or 2010 has this feature. At least, I've not
been able to find it.

--
CathyAnne Murtha
Access Technology Institute