[Trainer-talk] I'm not understanding Outlook07 at all

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 16:54:07 UTC 2011

HI guys: I deleted according to Outlook07 two email rules, but still receive
email in one of these! Did I delete things wrong? Or what file to delete or
what's the deal with Outlook07 in not wanting to accept what I did with the
message rules? Is there some file within Outlook's Program Files I can
either delete, or somehow modify to get Outlook tobehave as I want it to?
I'm not undersanding this program at all!

Gerardo