[Trainer-talk] Syncig iPhone calendar with Google calendar

Baebler, Natasha B nbaebler at purdue.edu
Thu Nov 10 16:21:22 UTC 2011

This can be done. :) it needs to be set up first on the web at google.com/sync and then the account must be set up as a Microsoft exchange account rather than a gmail account on the iPhone. I had to have the guy at the at&T store help me as I needed multiple gmail calendars to show. So it can be done.

Go Well,
Natasha

Natasha Baebler
Assistant Dean of Auxiliary Services
Purdue University - Disability Resource Center
Ernest C. Young Hall, Room 830
155 S. Grant Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907
(P) 765-494-1247 (F) 765-496-3759