[Trainer-talk] Syncig iPhone calendar with Google calendar

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 15:52:27 UTC 2011

Do a search in the Google help center for setting this feature up,
since there are specific steps that need to be done. Once I found the
steps, I was able to set everything up on my iPhone with little
problem. I like having everything synced with the Google Calendar and
contacts since if I don't have a piece of info on my phone, I know I
can always look it up on the computer.

Good luck,
Wayne