[Trainer-talk] Windows 7 questions

sarah harris sarahandfamily at live.com
Sun Nov 13 22:20:42 UTC 2011

   Hello. I just got a new computer that runs windows 7. I installed jaws 13 and for some reason my product authorization code did not work. This has not happened before. When using windows 7, how do you go online? When I had xp I could go to the start menu, hit r for run, and enter the desired website. However, this no longer works. I use windows live for email. How do I set up my email account on this computer? I was taken to windows live essentials when I went to windows live mail. I would appreciate any tips for using this operating system. Thank you.
     Sarah