[Trainer-talk] Windows 7 questions

Jeanine Lineback jeanine.lineback at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 02:59:07 UTC 2011

I don't use Windos live mail so can't give tips on that. However, as
far as going to a web site on the internet, you can press the (windows
key) this will bring up the start menu. Your cursor will be in the
search edit fieled. All you have to do is type in the web address,
I.E. www.freedomscientific.com and press enter. This should launch
internet explorer and take you to the web site you requested. If you
get a different result please let me know. Often comercial vendors
install third party applications that can interfere with the way
Windows runs by default. Also if internet explorer is set up you may
have to get past a few screens to get to a web site the first time.
hth