[Trainer-talk] Windows 7 questions

David Goldfield disciple1211 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 15 17:26:41 UTC 2011

I want to add my recommendations for Cathyanne's textbooks.  I'm an
assistive technology trainer and I am often very critical of some of the
training materials I have heard but Cathyanne's is amazingly good, with
a good balance of professionalism and still being able to convey the
sense of wonder and curiosity that you want users to feel when learning
how to use a computer.
David