[Trainer-talk] Windows 7 questions

Brett Boyer bboyer202 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 20:28:30 UTC 2011

I would agree here. Though I don't use textbooks very much in my training
KathyAnne always does a great job and the fact that it's free is even
better.
thanks
bb
Brett Boyer
Audio Production and voice over
http://brettboyer.voices.com
Brett Boyer's Big Bag of Goodies!
Check out my radio show at my new home:
http://www.mushroomfm.com/brettboyer
every Monday 5 o'clock eastern 2 o'clock pacific
Listen to the Shroom live!
http://listen.mushroomfm.com:8760/listen.pls