[Trainer-talk] Re : at training for a 5 year old

Joshua Boudreaux jboudreaux at lcb-ruston.com
Wed Nov 16 16:17:11 UTC 2011

Hi again Lisa,

If she's learning how to type, there is a program called Talking Typing
Teacher that you can purchase from a site called marvelsoft.com. There are
also other educational software for blind children at aph.org and other
sites. I'm sure there are other liste membres that can give more helpful
information on this topic.

As for the computer itself, if you are able, please purchase the Windows 7
64-bit operating system as it works much better than Vista. Also, JAWS 13 is
the latest version available.

Joshua Boudreaux, Director of Technology
Louisiana Center for the Blind
(318) 251-2891
www.lcb-ruston.com