[Trainer-talk] Re : at training for a 5 year old

Thea Eaton thea at doodledoo.com
Wed Nov 16 20:12:58 UTC 2011

We (DoodleDoo) are in the process of building a Flash website where younger
children can start practicing their screen reader skills, with JAWS. It will
have animated characters, great voice overs and games as well. The site will
have information for little ones how to use JAWS with Flash content.
Navigating Flash with JAWS is much easier than navigating HTML, and most
children's content is in Flash. We would recommend a PC with JAWS for those
younger users, or any other screen reader that is compatible with Flash
content, such Window Eyes.

We will keep this list posted on our progress.

Thea Eaton
DoodleDoo
www.doodledoo.com
Where early birds learn.