[Trainer-talk] More on Mexico and tech training Re: requirements for adaptive technology instructor

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 16:53:41 UTC 2012

  OKhere in Mexico we're so so behind that there's no thing as you guys
have, blindness commissions and other agencies, thus the blind are all
scattered; they learn from friends and other, thus the structure is very
very different from what you guys have. Even though I'd like to make a
difference by maybe starting to myself promoting? I've already got a
technology Spanish blog
http://tuimabina.wordpress.com
for those of you who know enough Spanish maybe give me pointers on how
to proceed? My heart is really into creating awareness of how to better
use technology.
Gerardo