[Trainer-talk] technology trainer requirements

Alexander Kaiser metalgod1030 at inbox.com
Sun Jan 8 19:21:05 UTC 2012

Dear List,
hi my name is Alexander Kaiser. I would like to become an assistive technology trainer for assistive  technology training for the blind. What college major requirements do I need for this career? What certifications do I need to teach use of assistive technology for the blind? I might be majoring in assistive technology for the blind as a college career and  I would like to find out the requirements and accomodations needed for this profession. Please email me at AScottKaiser90 at inbox.com. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser
Thank you and have a wonderful day!