[Trainer-talk] training sessions with clients

Julie Adkins jadkins at mabnc.org
Wed Jul 18 19:30:45 UTC 2012

I feel like an hour and a half is the max for most people.  I might be there
2 hours if we have stopped quite a bit to talk.  I have only had one client
who could go 3 hours.  She was extremely bright, and as someone else
mentioned, she was used to working every day and keeping her mind very
active.