[Trainer-talk] training sessions with clients

Eric Ellet ericellet at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 13:38:19 UTC 2012

Curious as to the different views on charging your hourly billing rate, a travel time rate, a set fee for going to the client, or no charge for your travel time. I am sure there are many different opinions as to how to make the economics work when traveling to a client' to provide training. For those who go to clients, versus those training in a center or virtually, how do you charge for travel time.

Thanks

Eric Ellet
Fort Wayne, IN
ericellet at gmail.com