[Trainer-talk] Fwd: NVDA screen reader News: NVDA 2012.2rc2 released

David Goldfield disciple1211 at verizon.net
Sun Jun 3 23:29:04 UTC 2012

The latest release candidate from NVAccess appears to be quite stable.
This product has become an amazing alternative for people who require
typical home computer access.  I've aused it with a couple of my
students who just want to access the Internet and perform basic to
intermediate word processing tasks.  It's also, to my knowledge,  the
only screen reader to work with the new Microsoft Speech Platform voices
which we'll see or rather hear in Windows 8.
David