[Trainer-talk] captcha killer

Jeanine Lineback jeanine.lineback at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 22:54:45 UTC 2012

Okay, I looked up the software after I wrote the previous message. The
web address where I found the below promo for the application is:
http://odigger.com/preview/1396608/
Begin pasted information---------------------
Sound familiar? These days, when making our way through most websites'
registration process, we often face the dreaded CAPTCHA: the fully
automated system which delivers a combination of frequently illegible
characters that you must bat back before the system will believe
you're a human.

Have you ever found yourself squinting at the screen and hitting the
'refresh' option in the hopes that the system will at last display
something you have a hope of deciphering?
Captcha Monster is finally here to help those who struggle with human
verification systems. It is an easy-to-use, innovative Firefox add-on
that completes CAPTCHA tests without you even asking it to. The add-on
was designed with people who suffer from dyslexia and/or sight
problems in mind, but also extends to those who are just plain fed up
of having to prove they are not a site-hacking machine.

Captcha Monster can work for you in different modes. Set it to its
highest level if you want it to routinely weed out CAPTCHA tests for
you, ask it to run only when you are filling out forms or simply
request it as you need it. With an average solving time of 9 seconds,
quite often the CAPTCHA window will be completed before you even see
it.

If you enter "I hate CAPTCHA" into Google, you'll be faced with more
than 30,000 web pages that agree with you. Google "I've discovered a
way to avoid CAPTCHA" and you'll see that we're ahead of the game.
Download Captcha Monster today and you can forget all about having to
demonstrate you are not a robot. We are offering a free trial period
of 3 days so you can see for yourself just how useful it is.

Try It For Free!
OR
Choose your plan:

Standard plan
•10s average solving time
•Up to 5 CAPTCHAs solved a day
•98,94% success rate
•Works with virtually any CAPTCHA
•Complete automation
•Dedicated support
 Extended plan
•10s average solving time
•Up to 50 CAPTCHAs solved a day
•98,94% success rate
•Works with virtually any CAPTCHA
•Complete automation
•Dedicated support

One time payment (no rebills)
Standard plan
$19.99/year

  Extended plan
$99.99/year

I suffer terribly with my eyesight and Captcha Monster has saved me so
many times. Thanks!

Caroline, USAGet it now! If you hate form filling, it's a great little
time-saver you'll be glad you invested in.

Edward, USANo more peering at colourful clumps of mangled characters!
Thank goodness for Captcha Monster.

Anna, CanadaPart of my job is filling in forms and registering on
sites and this device has saved me so much time.

Bob, USAWhat a time saver! Why wasn't this invented years ago?!

Lily, France© 2011 CaptchaMonster.comTerms of Service Privacy Policy
Contact Support
Web design by ArtPrima.cz
Copy provided by Celia Anderson Copywriting

they been reviewed tested or certified by Firefox.

Captcha Monster has been designed to help those who truly need it and
who will not abuse its capabilities.
The add-on contains several mechanisms that will prevent improper use.

On the surface it sounds okay but I'm not sure what they have in place
to prevent abuse...and how that would work. I would thing that sites
using captchas would think that any application that allows someone to
by pass the captcha was an abusive use of the software. Just sayin...
I hate captchas as much as the next gal or guy. So if this checks out
and seems to be worth at least a free trial I might give it a whirl. I
don't think signing up for the year long extended plan is a good idea
though. Since, as I said in my previous message most of these
applications and companies get shut down fairly quickly after they
gain a bit of notice.
Cheers and happy not solving. smile