[Trainer-talk] Facebook question

The Brandts djsabrandt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 14:56:47 UTC 2012

Jim,

On a PC with IE and JAWS, you should be able to tag people in a post.  To do
this, type the @ (at sign) and start typing the person's name.  You can then
arrow down to hear a list of people.  For instance, if you want to tag Jane
Doe, type @Ja, then arrow down and you should have her in the list.  Press
enter and continue to type the rest of your post.

Jan