[Trainer-talk] recordings of iPhone training Marathon day finally available

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Mon May 14 04:13:40 UTC 2012

Hi,

Thanks, this is good to know.  So it is operator error on my end.  I pasted
the URL into notepad and removed the space which seemed the correct way to
get the thing together.  I then pasted it into both Firefox and IE.  I
waited up to 30 minutes for it to download.  no results.  Any suggestions?

Thanks, again.

Warm Regards,

Fred