[Trainer-talk] MS Access tutorials?

Caroline listmailstuff at kittytech.org
Wed May 23 21:02:09 UTC 2012

I'm also interested in Access materials, but I've heard from many sources
that the later versions of Access aren't all that accessible. Databases can
be imported and accessed, but overall, the information I've received isn't
very favorable. If there's anything out there though, I'd love to have it.
Thanks!

Caroline