[Trainer-talk] MS Access tutorials?

Nancy Coffman nancylc at sprynet.com
Mon May 28 01:01:51 UTC 2012

I use MS Access 2010 and JAWS 13.  My database is an inventory table.  If
you have an application with forms, you need to have your database
programmer make sure the forms are accessible.  It is possible to make forms
that work poorly with JAWS.   I don't know much about Microsoft Visual
Studio but learning that would help if you are planning to program and
create databases for Access.

Nancy Coffman

If you haven't used any other Office 2010 applications, I would strongly
suggest working