[Trainer-talk] What adaptive technologies are effective for educators?

Alan Chatham alan.chatham at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 00:14:18 UTC 2012

Hi there,

My name is Alan Chatham, and I'm a graduate student at Carnegie Mellon
University's Human Computer Interaction Institute.  I'm working on a
project proposal for a program that is focused on developing adaptive
technology to support blind students in India. I don't know really know
anything about adaptive technology for the blind, so I wanted to ask what
assistive and adaptive technologies are people currently actually using in
teaching environments here? Which tools are actually useful and in
widespread use?

Thanks for any help,
Alan Chatham