[Trainer-talk] item for sale

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Fri Nov 16 20:00:14 UTC 2012

I think it varies from state to state.  Here in Minnesota, for most customers, we transfer ownership for equipment and software upon delivery, -- the case is still active.  We want to tread adults like adults.

Consequently,  if they want to turn around and sell the stuff there is nothing we can, or should do, as long as they keep meeting their obligations towards their Individualized Plan for Employment.

I will add two things, first it seems to me that if I legally own something then it isn't anybody's business what I paid for it and isn't a factor in selling it.  I should get what the market will bear.  Secondly, this thread really is off topic for this list.  It has nothing to do with blind trainers, or training blind persons.

David Andrews