[Trainer-talk] students in spanish class

Dean Martineau dean at topdotenterprises.com
Fri Nov 16 22:12:40 UTC 2012

Hello.  I can probably help you with this.  Forget Rosetta Stopne, Pimsleur
sill be much better.  Yes, rosetta Stone is interactive, but it is also
inaccessible.  There are also oodles of podcasts available.

The student should be able to imput Spanish using the JAWS insert+4 dialog
if using JfW.  If not, the accents can be entered in word with the use of a
"dead key," ctrl+apostrophe, followed by the letter to accent. I've seen
this not work, nowever, and if this happens it is easy to assign keystrokes
to the accented letters.  In braille, there are symbols for each of the
accented letters.  Assuming his materials have been transcribed at all
correctly, this should pose no problem.

Dean