[Trainer-talk] students in spanish class

Brett Boyer bboyer202 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 22:44:49 UTC 2012

Hi thanks for the tips. The reason I was interested in Rosetta Stone is
because it has interactive software which includes speaking in to, typing,
and listening to audio all in the same software package. Does pimsleur have
the same thing and is it accessible? I know there are plenty of audio
instructional material out there but the idea was to have him do something
in the language lab at his college. They haven't worked much with blind
students and are somewhat difficult finding a solution.
Thanks again and will definitely look in to the podcasts and I'll read up on
Pimsleur.
bb