[Trainer-talk] Happy 25th Anniversary to the Braille 'n Speak

Jeanine Lineback jeanine.lineback at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 14:33:28 UTC 2012

Thank you David for this write up, down memory lane on the Blazie
Engineering products. I remember this so well.
I owned a BNS original from 1987 until 1996. When that original
BNS died I got the second generation BNS in 1996. I had that one
until 2006, when it too finally died. The disk drive was also one
of my favorites because of its usefulness. However, the dis
drives were more finicky. Oh yes, let's not forget the Braille
Blazer. I still have one that works sitting on a stand here in my
home office. It's hooked to a Windows XP machine and I can still
use it with NFBtrans and WBT.
I still miss my Braille'n Speak. It was simple to use, quick and
for the most part a work horse without much fuss.