[Trainer-talk] Braille display questions

Sarah sarahandfamily at live.com
Mon Sep 17 15:11:51 UTC 2012

Good morning everyone. I purchased a Pac Mate Omni QX440  last October. I recently upgraded to the iPhone and find I really don’t need the Omni anymore. Should I keep the Omni, or can I do some of the same tasks with a Braille display? Is it possible to read BRF files with a Braille display and Jaws? Do most Braille displays support the iPhone? Is there a device that offers iPhone Braille support that I could also use at church to read my bible that is a BRF file? The Omni is too big to take to church. Is there a way to use Microsoft Office 2007 with I devices, or should I still use Jaws and my desktop computer to create these documents? Feel free to email me off list. Thank you.
    Sarah