[Trainer-talk] Braille display questions

Vencer Cotton vacotton at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 03:07:08 UTC 2012

Hi Sarah, I absolutely love my Refreshabraille from APH. I use it with my
Iphone to access the Life Church Bible app. It has 18 cells, cursor routing
buttons and great action and response. I also have used the Braille pen and
find it to be a wonderful option if you need to be more frugal. Not only do
you get 6 more cells with the Refreshabraille 18, you get USB capability
which gives you the option of using it with your computer if it doesn't have
bluetooth for about $700 more. I find that when writing on the Braille Pen,
it is very noisy and that is mostly because it is constructed of plastic
where the APH device is a sturdy metal frame on top and a plastic bottom and
very responsive action.
Just my piece on it.

HTH

Cotton