[Trainer-talk] Help with our Braille embosser

Jordana Engebretsen JEngebretsen at KPBSD.k12.ak.us
Thu Apr 18 20:51:19 UTC 2013

Hi all,
In my school we use an embosser for all our Braille production.  The embosser that we have is the Juliet Pro model from Enabling Technologies.

There are 8 solenoids in the embosser that trigger the pins to create the braille on the paper.  The first and the last ones are stuck in a down position, and are preventing the paper from passing through the embosser.  Each time we try to load paper in the machine, it results in a major paper jam.