[Trainer-talk] Help with our Braille embosser

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 19 00:41:03 UTC 2013

Hello:

     I suggest you contact Enabling Technologies. Their website is:
www.brailler.com.
I am guessing that you either have a failure in the circuitry or more likely
the mechanics are jammed. When you turn on the embosser, it should play a
happy song. If it plays the sad song, you must resolve the problem before
using the embosser.

Regards,

Robert