[Trainer-talk] Microsoft Word 2013 Textbooks Now Available

David Goldfield disciple1211 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 29 15:38:36 UTC 2013

Cathyanne,
This is great news.  As you're on Linkedin, I think it would be a great
idea to post this on some of the groups, particularly k-12 assistive
Technology Professionals.
I'm also curious to know if you've considered doing any in-depth audio
tutorials covering NVDA?  I teach NVDA to students for whom using that
screen reader is the most appropriate choice, particularly consumers who
are only using it in a home situation when using the Internet is their
main interest.  For several reasons, I think that NVDA is going to take
off and gain more users and attract more attention in the coming years.
While I teach other screen readers I unapologetically tell people that
NVDA is my personal screen reader of choice.

Thanks so much for all that you're doing at ATI.

David Goldfield