[Trainer-talk] Microsoft Word 2013 Textbooks Now Available

Gabe Vega Via Iphone4S theblindtech at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 15:58:37 UTC 2013

Yes, we too see NVDA as a great resource. A great screen reader, and even if they charged, we would stand behind it. It is an awesome screen reader with so much potential and we support it, offer training for it and use it ourselves

Gabe Vega
Sent from my iPhone
CEO
Commtech LLC
The leader of computer support, training and web development services
Web: http://commtechusa.net
Twitter: http://twitter.com/commtechllc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/commtechllc
Email: info at commtechusa.net