[Trainer-talk] Fwd: Textbook and Seminar Subscription (only 4available)

Gabe Vega - CEO Commtech LLC theblindtech at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 14:54:03 UTC 2013

Kathy is a well respected colleague of mine in this industry. I don't appreciate you being sarcastic of anything that she offers. Normally this comes about when non-moneymaking text programmers or geek wannabes I'm not making money and they in the us who are. Sorry for your situation, but he can't hate what works. but by the way, we do have job openings. If you're looking for a job that makes real money. LOL.

Gabe Vega  - CEO
Commtech LLC
The leader of computer support, training and web development services
Web: http://commtechusa.net
Twitter: http://twitter.com/commtechllc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/commtechllc
Email: info at commtechusa.net