[Trainer-talk] Fwd: Textbook and Seminar Subscription (only4available)

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 26 16:17:38 UTC 2013

hi,

I didn't say anything about cathy, ati, or the informative books they
create.
someone on another list commented about the prices of the books.
my point was that most people don't have $700 to throw around when real
estate/property taxes are due by jan 1st and when a state agency doesn't
care about microsoft certification, they sure don't care about the
certification from ati.
Bryan Schulz