[Trainer-talk] OCR software and scanning

laotab laotab at msn.com
Thu Feb 21 06:05:23 UTC 2013

We have talked about scanner programs for a computer and also some stand
alone ones.
I want to add one more...
Does it seem one program works better with graphics/pictures than the
others?  Including all scanner programs being read on a computer or a stand
alone.  My specific focus is on the stand alone for this one client.
The client is looking to use it mainly for utility bills and the graphs seem
to add to much clutter to the text in the end.  And also to scan flyers;
brochures or catelogs.  This is the main reason for the stand
alone/size/portability question.

Thanks much,
Bridget
AT Training in PA