[Trainer-talk] routing program that works with JAWS?

Dean Martineau dean at topdotenterprises.com
Fri Jan 11 06:11:16 UTC 2013

Indeed, I don'tthink the idea of asking a person or persons familiar with
the neighborhoods how best to plan travel among the various residences is a
bad idea.  I'm not sure all problems will be solved with technology.
Presumably, as this student works in these areas, he/she will get to know
and make educated guesses as to how best to organize the day in order to
minimize travel.

Dean