[Trainer-talk] outlook 2010 excel attachments

CathyAnne cathy at blindtraining.com
Mon Mar 4 19:53:05 UTC 2013

I've had this problem. I downloaded the outlook temp folder cleaner and it worked beautifully.

The Outlook temp folder is the folder that Outlook uses to temporarily open documents.

I'm not sure how it gets corrupted but I found it helps to clean it out when I have problems with attachments..

You can download the outlook temp folder cleaner application at:

http://www.howto-outlook.com/products/outlooktempcleaner.htm

CathyAnne

CathyAnne Murtha
Director