[Trainer-talk] Purchase Individual Months of Training from the ATI Trainer Forum.

Caroline Congdon caroline at blindtraining.com
Wed Mar 6 14:55:29 UTC 2013

I've been asked if it's possible to purchase a single month of Training from
the ATI Trainer Forum.  You absolutely can.  We'll list each month and the
topics covered and you can choose to purchase 30 days of access to the
files.

The cost of each month's files is $15.00.  You'll receive a link, user name,
and password within 24 hours of purchasing the month of training.

Access is for 30 days and, after the 30 days, the user name and password are
removed.

If you'd like to check out a month of our training, please visit:
http://www.atitrainerforum.com/OneMonth.html

If you have any questions or comments, you can contact me at
cathy at blindtraining.com or
Caroline at caroline at blindtraining.com.  We'd be
happy to help.

CathyAnne