[Trainer-talk] Bookshare?

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 14:19:05 UTC 2013

Jim,

You know, I haven't used a Braille display with a computer, so I may
be wrong - but isn't it possible to display in contracted Braille
even those things which aren't actually contracted Braille?  If that
is true, I would be very simple to download the Daisy version of a
Bookshare book and to read it in FS Reader with the Braille display
set to show contracted Braille.

I suggest this because the qualithy of the contracted Braille is not
always that great from Bookshare, and I used this practice even when
downloading to a Pac Mate or Apex.

HTH,
Dan