[Trainer-talk] technology questions

Brett Boyer bboyer202 at gmail.com
Wed May 29 06:37:33 UTC 2013

Hi. As a trainer and a college student. I use a notetaker but of course it's
all up to what you prefer. I can do a lot with my notetaker and care about
portability, and speed over access to everything a laptop offers. Another
words yes with a laptop I can access all programs in windows. But given the
battery life of some laptops and the time it takes to boot one up I can
write notes or look at my calendar or find a phone number in my notetaker in
less the time and the battery life is considerably longer. Yes you cannot do
everything with a notetaker but that's just my opinion as a user.
bb