[Trainer-talk] Working with word prediction software for blind people

Nancy Coffman nancylc at sprynet.com
Tue Oct 1 01:30:02 UTC 2013

Has anyone worked with a blind person who has cerebral palsy using word prediction software? We have tried a couple of keyboards, and have tried Dragon Naturally Speaking with ;j-,say  with little success. I don't have any experience with Kurzweil 3000 or Wynn because we usually teach less visual techniques4 ,this person is also very slow with a mouse4 Any ideas would be welcome.
xNancy Coffman
Sent from my iPhone