[Trainer-talk] computers, braille display information

Dean Martineau dean at topdotenterprises.com
Wed Oct 9 16:29:33 UTC 2013

I can answer a part of your question. If you get a braille display that has no internal memory, you can read bookshare books using the iPhone, also BARD books, or you can read them in braille on your computer. You need a notetaker in order to read books without being connected to any other device. The Perkins Mini-Braille and Braille Edge have internal memory, but no internet capability, so you can copy books to their sd cards and read those books without being connected to another system.