[Trainer-talk] Viewing subscribed feeds in IE 9

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 16:40:15 UTC 2013

Greetings. Does anyone know how to view subscribed feeds in Internet
Explorer 9 using JAWS? I am teaching a class later and want to be able
to tell my students how this is done. I know Microsoft changed some
things in Internet Explorer 9 verses prior versions, but I cannot for
the life of me find how to view feeds that you have subscribed to.
When searching on Google, I found reference to Control+Shift+J, but
cannot get this to work. We are using JAWS with Internet Explorer 9 on
Windows 7. I do have a student that is using Zoom Text, but most are
using JAWS. Thoughts?

Regards,
Wayne Merritt

--