[Trainer-talk] Viewing subscribed feeds in IE 9

Jeanine Kay Lineback jeanine.lineback at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 16:22:08 UTC 2013

This information was copied and pasted from the JAWS 14 help.
I use the keystrokes listed in the latest version of Internet Explorer 10
and they work for me with JAWS V14 latest update.
Feeds list (Internet Explorer 9 or later) CTRL+G
Toggle Feeds list on or off (Internet Explorer 9 or later) CTRL+SHIFT+G