[Trainer-talk] Access Technology Institute

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 18:35:50 UTC 2014

Hi. AS others have said, I don't know of any employers that require
this certification, but it certainly does not hurt to have in your
toolbox and list of certifications. I know a few people that have this
certification and I can tell that they are certified due to the high
quality of their training. I would think that you could use this as a
selling point to potential employers, after you have obtained the
certification of course.

Best regards,
Wayne Merritt