[Trainer-talk] Access Technology Institute

Nusbaum, Christopher canusba at carrollk12.org
Tue Aug 12 18:51:41 UTC 2014

All:

I am a high school student who is interested in going into the AT training field. It seems from the discussion here that there are many certifications to choose from for people in our field. Is there one which is any more respected than the rest by employers? Which certification do you think I should pursue?

Chris

Christopher A. (Chris) Nusbaum, Intern
Technology Services Department
Assistive Technology Program