[Trainer-talk] Outlook.com website and screen reading

John Rempel obelize at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 03:03:49 UTC 2014

Good evening, Ms. Vega. May I be so bold as to make a suggestion? You may
wish to have someone with a solid grasp of the English language proofread
and edit your emails before sending them. Over and above your
unprofessional and tactless tone with your email, the number of grammatical
errors and poorly structured sentences it contains do not reflect favorably
on you as a person or business owner. As for Jim, I have a lot of
admiration for people who are humble and open-minded enough to admit they
do not have all the answers, and are willing to take the time to research
topics for the betterment of his students.

John