[Trainer-talk] Outlook.com website and screen reading

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 03:12:44 UTC 2014

John you are absolutely right sir. when I do compose business emails I run them through my staff, particularly my public relations manager and my personal assistant in order to maintain integrity in my writings on a business level. but this here, this is just us, a bunch of trainers remember, according to you all we are just a bunch of buddies out here trying to help each other. I only call on my PR manager and my Personal Assistant when I am making money off of what I write.

Gabe Vega
CEO
Commtech LLC
Web: http://commtechusa.net