[Trainer-talk] Scanner dilemma

matt diemert mcdiemert at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 20:11:52 UTC 2014

As far as openbook is concerned, I suspect you may need to change the
driver that is in use. Often the twain driver works best. I'm not
sitting at a machine that has openbook installed, but,  I believe it
is located under advanced settings, acquisition source if you are in
fact using OB 9. Some times you'll have to try all of the scanner
drivers listed to find the right one.
HTH.

--
Warm Regards: